Master Photoshop, Don't Be a Slave for Photoshop, learn photoshop tutorial at PhotoshopSlave.com
Why need a clean samples?
If you’re fixing a very high-resolution image with a grain, it will be tough to try out the same color that you need. You may find that you will be getting the colors from the source instead. The obvious way to get a better average color is always to alter the Sample Size. When you choose the Eyedropper tool (l), you’ll see the Sample Size inside the Options Bar. Select a higher sample size for higher resolution and noisier images.
Actually that layer really empty?
Whenever operating in a multilayered document, it isn’t difficult for lots of layers to stack up in a short time. You may got a little carried away and did not bother naming your layers. Now you have to clean up your own layer stack and start taking away all of the unnecessary layers.
Did you ever wondered if a layer is empty or not? This is the little timesaving tip: Hold down the Command (PC: Ctrl) key and click on the layer thumbnail. When you get some text that says, Warning: No pixels were selected, then you can definitely correctly erase the layer which it is indeed unused. If you ever just wanted to take out all blank layers, choose File>Scripts>Delete All Empty Layers
This concern, I’ve truly decided to hone in on some of my cool creative-style photoshop tips. I understand that everyone take interest in the creative stuff, but additionally some great timesaving photoshop tips included for better measure. As much as we like the creative stuff, we have to make it through the boring stuff faster to ensure that we’re able to return to whatever we love. I think you like what I’ve cooked up for you this time around.
1. Is that layer Relly Empty?
2. Clean Samples
3. Lock Setting of Brush
4. Base Effect Layers
5. Dragging Your Flares Around
6. Layer Style Control
7. Lock Settings from the brush
8. Smoother Bitmaps
9. Create a new layer under the existing layer
10. Duplicate a layer directly in your document
11. Transformed Selections
12 Layers to files and files to layers
13, Wheres the lighting effects filters? 32-BIT
14 Video FIlters
Have you ever looked at a landscape image and wondered how they managed to make it “pop” so well? Landscape photos which contain great detail and sharpness can often be enhanced further by increasing the contrast in the midtones of the image. The result produces a vibrant image with great depth that jumps off the page (or screen)!
Open your photo in Photoshop. Press Command-J (Mac) or Control-J (PC) to duplicate the layer, then change the layer blend mode to “Vivid Light.” Next, Invert the layer by pressing Command-I (Mac) or Control-I (PC) Read the rest of this entry »
Plan to purchase Nikon D5100? Here the Video Review for Nikon D5100
How to edit CS5 Color in Photoshop
cWatch How to edit CS5 Color Photoshop Video Tutorial Read the rest of this entry »
How to edit Color Replace in Photoshop
The Photo before Editing color replace
Watch How to edit Color Replace in Photoshop Video Tutorial here Read the rest of this entry »
Those little blue elves are back. And this time in full 3D glory, including this type effect which maintains a very cartoonish look by combining simple layer styles and very basic 3D type. And yeah, I always wondered why there was only one female Smurf and the rest were all boys, too. Suspicious? Oh, I’d say so.
Create a 7×4”, 150-ppi document, using White as the Background Contents. Click on the Foreground color swatch. When the Color Picker dialog appears, choose a royal blue (R:0, G:50, B:156) and click OK. Choose the Type tool (T), turn on Center Text in the Options Bar, and enter your text (we’re using Grobold Medium [available from www.dafont.com] 61pt for the word “THE” and 110 pt for the word “SMiRKS”—all in uppercase except for the letter “i”). Adjust the tracking in the Character panel (Window>Character) as needed (we set ours to —30). Read the rest of this entry »
Photoshop Video Tutorial for Color Curves and Sample Photo on before and After
Adobe photoshop is really a wonderful application for image design, web development and any other kind of electronic content creation. In this article, we focus on resizing an photograph making use of the program, let see how to resize image or photo using photoshop.
Adobe photoshop carries lots of functions and it is an extremely powerful application with many unique capabilities as well as features. Adobe photoshop can have a higher mastering curve and will be considered a bit of frustrating originally resulting from all the different methods and alternatives out there to work with, however I am certain you assumed the same about discovering to read through. At the moment look at you, you are a pro.
As with every thing in life practice is extremely important to becoming better at things you are not aware of or think are far too hard. Try not to become unnerved and you should not be worried to evaluate latest products and experiment. Someone prominent once mentioned that gaining knowledge through failure is extremely important to being successful.
Even though Adobe photoshop can be lot more software program than you have to resize a picture, it is an important aspect to find out which is a basic method in digital content progress. Why do you really have to resize an image in the first place? You may find numerous justifications, even so the most basic is always to make photos fit on website or print material.
Okay, as for the actual techniques related to resizing an photo here they are:
1. Launch Adobe photoshop and the photography you would like to resize.
2. Once you’ve your picture open navigate your mouse to your tool bar that runs along the top of the screen and then click “Image”.
3. Once you select “Image” within the tool bar, a drop down menu will show up. Select “Image Size” in the drop down menu. A window should popup through the images properties.
4. To begin with, for the intents as well as purposes we only have to look closely at “Pixel Dimensions” on the popup window. You will notice that you can management the width as well as height values for the graphic inside the popup window. You need to see a drop down menu for choosing “pixels” or “percent”. Be sure that pixels is the unit selected within the width as well as height fields. Pixels are tiny dots of color that make up the photo. While you ever before see produced subject matter using a magnification device. You will recognize that the image is made up of tiny dots of color. These kind of tiny dots of color are analogous to what pixels come in an electronic image.
5. Okay. Let us assume the picture you opened up at the beginning of this tutorial is incredibly huge, something similar to 2000 pixels wide by 1500 pixels in height and then we have to resize the image to match on your web page. Most blogs are around 800 pixels wide by some arbitrary height. The reason height is arbitrary is because it is dependant on how much content appears over the page. Let’s say that you want the photograph to consider about 50 % the width with the website page. To accomplish this we might change the pixel width value from 2000 to 400 pixels (which can be half of 800 pixels, the width of your website). Guarantee that the “Constrain Proportions” choice is tested so that the ratio between width and height is preserved and the image doesn’t become distorted.
6. Press “OK” and save the newly resized version for the graphic. YOU’RE DONE!
You merely resized your first picture using Adobe photoshop and therefore are now One hundred times more advanced. Congrats you are on your way to fast becoming a Adobe photoshop master.